Cloudopt Limited (“Cloudopt”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Scope of this policy
Cloudopt attaches great importance to using the privacy of our users and is committed to protecting the privacy of users forever in the company because Cloudopt believes that the success of a company depends on establishing and maintaining a good reputation for the user, and we will insist on protecting the privacy of users policy.
This policy provides an overview of the privacy practices exercised by Cloudopt in relation to your use
of its website at www.cloudopt.net (the “Site”) and its products and services, unless any terms and
conditions under which products or services are provided to you indicate otherwise.
Please take the time to read this policy carefully and to ensure that you understand Cloudopt’s views and practices regarding your personal information and how it will be treated. If you require further clarification or guidance on any point you are invited to Contact Us with your questions.
By visiting the site or using any of Cloudopt’s products or services you are deemed to accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
Information Cloudopt may collect
Cloudopt may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information you provide. You may give Cloudopt information about yourself by filling in forms on the site or by corresponding with Cloudopt by phone, e-mail, chat or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register and use a Cloudopt account, purchase and manage products, use the help center or technical support center, participate in forums or other social media functions on the site and if you report a problem with the Cloudopt site or a product. The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and financial and credit card information.
- Information Cloudopt collects about you. When you visit the site or use its products Cloudopt may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, devices used or which connect to your network from time to time, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- information about your visit, including the phone number on the page, through and from the site (including date and time);
- Information Cloudopt receives from other sources. Cloudopt works in close cooperation with third parties (including, for example, business partners and sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
The information that Cloudopt collects and processes about you as described above falls into two broad categories: Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) which is information that can be used to identify you as an individual and Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“NPII”) which is information that cannot be used to identify you as an individual. In general, information of the type listed under the headings “Information you provide” and “Information Cloudopt receives from other sources” will be PII(including the IP addresses of users) whilst “Information Cloudopt collects about you” will be NPII. Where “Information Cloudopt collects about you” contains any PII Cloudopt will anonymise the information for statistical and analytics purposes. With the exception of your IP address, which Cloudopt will link to your Cloudopt account for the purpose of identifying your geographic location, Cloudopt never correlates NPII with PII that it holds.
Uses made of the information
Cloudopt uses information about you in the following ways:
- PII. Cloudopt will use this information:
- to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into with you and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request;
- to provide you with information about other Cloudopt products and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about and to tell you about special offers;
- to provide you with reminders and renewal notifications relating to the Cloudopt products and services that you use;
- to notify you about changes to Cloudopt’s services or terms;
- to ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of Cloudopt’s service, when you choose to do so;
- to deliver relevant advertising to you.(advertisement content is the only limit of Cloudopt's own products)
- NPII. Cloudopt will use this information to test, develop and improve its products and to produce analytical, statistical and tracking data that will help it:
- to understand how the site is accessed and used;
- to administer the site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the site to ensure that content is presented in the most efficient manner for users; as part of Cloudopt’s efforts to keep the site safe and secure;
- number of users for statistical products;
- send anonymously to a security center for identification or analysis;
Cookies & web beacons
Share your personal information
Cloudopt is a global company. Cloudopt may share personal information with its affiliates, agents, resellers, or partners in order to provide you with the high quality, localized service or quotation required, to meet your needs, or to provide you with user support. Cloudopt may employ contractors to provide specific services such as providing technical support, processing orders or shipping products, conducting user research or satisfaction surveys. Cloudopt and the e-commerce reseller will need to share some of your personal information. Cloudopt requires all contractors to ensure the safety and confidentiality of the user's personal information and not to share your personal information with others or to use your personal information for their own marketing purposes. Cloudopt may disclose your personal information in accordance with legal, legal procedures, litigation and / or your requirements at home and abroad for public and government agencies. We may also disclose your information if we determine that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for national security, legal enforcement or other important public interest. Cloudopt may also disclose information if we determine that disclosure is necessary to implement our contractual terms or to protect our products or users. In addition, if there is a reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer any and all of our personal information to the relevant third party.
Links to third party sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Last updated August 2017.